Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tick Tock

Tomorrow is the big day!!
This time has FLOWN right by!

These last couple weeks I have been able to spend with my friends and family could not have been more perfect. I am so grateful for everyone who has helped me get to where I am today. 
I will be arriving at the MTC tomorrow afternoon. 
Please stay in touch with me!!!
Write me letters! Send me boxes of stuff!
I will probably be SUPER fat within a couple months 
so please no candy!! hahaha



My address for the first two weeks is 

Sister yahaira sarahi garcia valle
Georgia Atlanta North Mission

Missionary Training Center

2005 North 900 East
Provo, Ut 84604-1793



my Georgia contact info after i arrive is

Sister Yahaira Sarahi Garcia Valle
georgia atlanta North mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn GA 30047


I love you all and hope to hear from you!!!
I am being set apart tonight and am already kind of freaking out!
I cannot wait for whats in store.
Stay updated on my blog, my lovely sister will most likely be keeping it up.
<3 See ya in 18!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment